Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cinderella!!

Emma Grace and I went to see the Cinderella Play today with Ms. Stephanie and Kailey. It was an adaptation of Cinderella but nonetheless, Emma Grace enjoyed it. We got end seats so when the Prince came into the audience to try the glass slippers on little girls to see if it might fit, guess who got picked. It was cute, she held her foot out but made no facial expression at all. She was shocked to say the least. I was proud that she didn't cry! We had a great time and Rand got in a little Mia time!





so this is a picture of EG and Mia, I couldn't post without including her. This was from Sunday at church. My little sweetie was so good. She got tired and we laid her on the pew between us and she just went to sleep! WOW - what a different baby she is than Emma Grace. They each have their own personalities and are so differnet yet I love them both more than I could have ever imagined!

1 comment:

The Claunch Family said...

How cute! I bet EG will talk about that forever! I've been meaning to tell you I saw the cutest Cinderella frame at Kirkland's. If you have one there, you should go look for it.