Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy 5 months, Mia Kate

I can't believe that Mia Kate is already 5 months old! Time is flying by with her. It seems like yesterday she came home from the hospital. She continues to be a blessing to us. She is a wonderful baby, although she doesn't like to sleep anywhere but her crib. Too funny, Emma Grace was right opposite. She would sleep so good in her carseat and stroller. She started eating baby food, so far... bannannas and sweet potatoes. I tried peas and squash but she spit the peas back at me and gagged on the squash. O well, we'll try again.

She is beginning to cut her first tooth. I noticed her gum was swollen and this morning she has a little white (tiny) showing through. It's so small you can't even really feel it yet but can visual see it. She it doing pretty well with it, she isn't waking up at night but moning quick a bit.







These two are a glimpse of Emma Grace almost to the day she turned 5 months old.

1 comment:

thewilliamson.family said...

Some of these pictures of Mia remind me of Alison when she was a baby. I guess she does look like the Spann's and her name sake.