Saturday, July 25, 2009

9 months!

On Monday, Mia will be 9 months old! I will say it again... time is flying by. In my mind, Mia should still be a tiny baby. Mia is such a happy little bundle! She is crawling, pulling up and beginning to cruise. Her only word is still "ma". She continues to be a wonderful sleeper!! (Yay for good sleepers). She and Emma Grace continue to love one another and interact more with each passing day.

She is however quite a little stinker. In the past 2 weeks, she has managed to break her mobile into 3 parts (swinging by it) and somehow take her diaper off during nap time. She is definitely strong willed, she will, I repeat, will let you know real fast when you have made her MAD!!! I have came upon the time where Mia can not be left alone in a non-baby proofed room. Which should make our trip to Florida and trip to GG & Papa's quite intersting!

Her 9 month stats:
height 28.25 inches (75-90%)
weight 19 lbs, 7 ounces (50-75%)
Head 44 cm (50%)





No comments: