Monday, August 17, 2009
Another point for Randy!
I am forever trying to find traits from me that my girls hold. Since they are both blonde, I get questions every time I leave the house.. Well, today, Randy gets another point! (He is oviously way ahead of me - LOL). I bought Emma Grace a new puzzle today and when we get home she wants to immediatley start working on it. I told her to go ahead and start mommy had to do a few things... you know check my email, facebook. LOL. Anyway, about 10 minutes later, Emma Grace comes to me and wants me to come look. Which leads us to the first picture. yes, she was almost completely done with a 63 piece puzzle. So, what do I do after I quick snap a picture.. I cheer her on to finish. And she did just that - the whole thing, right out of the box for the first time. So, you see... it seems she has her daddy's engineering mind!! Thank Goodness it appears she has my sassy mouth - hehe!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow!! A dollar well spent! Good job Emma Grace.
Post a Comment