Friday, September 11, 2009

God Bless the USA - Home of the FREE and the BRAVE!


As I was dressing Emma Grace in her Red, White and Blue this morning I was trying to explain to her why today, 911, was a special day. Although a sad day, it is also day to rejoice in the freedom that we in America have. A day for me to celebrate with my girls a brave and couragous Uncle, which they will never know ,other than by my memories and stories. A day to remember all who lost their lives on this day 8 years ago, as well as those who lost their lives in response to the attacks. I pray for my family, and the others who have lost someone and I pray for the ones who are serving and their families. My God continue to bless us with the freedoms we hold today and may we all remember that freedom comes with a price. May this day remind Americans to stand behind and support our troops!!

No comments: