Monday, November 2, 2009

Mia's Halloween Birthday Party

We celebrated Mia's first Birthday with a Party on Halloween night. It was super fun. Mia enjoyed herself! Afterwards we took the kids all Trick or Treating. What a fun night!! Thanks to all of you who made Mia's birthday so special!


Mia's First Birthday Cake. Kudos to Ms. Traci. She did a wonderful job!!
The birthday girl all dressed up in her Birthday Tutu!

And yet another attempt at a Family photo.
Birthday Food Table... Mummy Dogs, Ghost Cookies, Jack o lantern grape cups... I was one busy mommy!







Even Mia enjoyed the bounce house. We didn't let her get inside with the 10 kids but she enjoyed bouncing around on the outside!



She LOVED the cake- WOW, she really likes sweets.


Yummy Yummy Cake



She got mad, really, really mad when I took the cake away. (yes, I gave it back to her)














1 comment:

The Claunch Family said...

super cute...i will get her gift mailed out this week!