Mia still being a busy bee...
Lots of outdoor playtime...
Little Sis enjoyed writing on the wall with a tub crayon not only once but twice, while I was cooking dinner. I caught her the first time, swatted her hand and took the crayon back. About 5 minutes later she was back in the same spot coloring again - that girl!!!
Emma Grace reading her first book! Yes, she can read! My 4 1/2 year old is growin up too fast for me. I was given a "book on how to teach her to read" by a local principal and litteraly after only a few lessons, she can offically sound out 3 and 4 letter words. We got this book last weekend at the chilren's museum and on Monday afternoon she picked it up and read it all by herself. I was shocked. She can easily memorize books but we hadn't ever read this one. She loves reading!! We are still doing our lessons (they are 100) and she is getting stronger and stronger with phoneically sounding the words outs! Go EG, we are so proud of you:) Including little sissy.
Spring Soccer started again, and wow what a different player EG is! She is running super fast and kicking the ball like a mad child! Again,we are so proud!
1 comment:
Good for you catching up your blog. I think I am just about officially out of the blog world. I do good to read you and Rebecca's.
Writing on the wall=priceless! Love the soccer pix! I need to get the name of the "reading book" from you. Would love to do it with Lexy.
Keep enjoying that warm weather!
Post a Comment