Here are some recent ultrasound photos of baby girl. I met with the materal fetal specialist in Wilmington yesterday. Everything looks good. The plan as of now remains the same. Off the shots around 36 weeks and induction (right now they are leaning toward a C-section), around 38 weeks. Baby girl looks great. She was around 1 lb 8 ounces yesterday. They said she is small but boy do I feel like a cow! She is so active, she moves constantly all day long! She was butt down yesterday - how funny. She did not want to cooperate at all, I think the Ultrasound tech got one picture of her face during my hour long ultrasound. She is curled up with her hands right in front of her face. Guess she wants us to be surprised when she decides to greet the world!!! I wonder - blonde hair blue eye cutie like EG or am I going to get my dark haired blue eyed baby this time? EG says she is have yellow hair just like her. And, by the way, she is still calling her Allie Sophia. No, we haven't decided on a name but she isn't backing down on her pick.
These 2 pictures are from 19 weeks. She had her arms and legs crossed this day as well.


20 week picture. She is blowing bubbles in this shot.

24 weeks photos. The first one is the shot they got of her face.

I love this one. She looks so nestled!!
No comments:
Post a Comment