Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Move!

We have survived our move, I've found the camera and we are unboxed. Although, we still do not have a lot hanging on the walls. Thank goodness my sister came up with me, we would still be in boxes. I have met with my new doctor and I think I will like the practice. They are planning on taking me off my shots around 36 weeks and taking baby girl (still no name) at 38 weeks. For you in Tn, that is right around the end of your Fall Break. So, Tosha, you just might get to meet her when you are in Myrtle!

We have been extremely busy since we made the move almost 2 weeks ago. Emma Grace is adjusting well but I know she misses everyone so much. I am uploading a few new pics from the past weeks. Sorry I haven't taken any of the house yet, will do that soon.

A few pics from the beach. We have managed to go to the beach 3 times since we have been here. Emma Grace loves the sand, not totally convinced she loves the Atlantic Ocean waves yet!





Emma Grace mowing the front yard. Notice the plam tree in the back ground, we actually have 3 - how funny!



We got to spend the day with Rebecca and Olivia in Myrtle last week. The girls had a great time. It rained after a few hours so, Aunt Patty and the girls played hide and seek. They ended up underneath the bathroom sink! We miss you Beck and Ollie!

No comments: