Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2nd- First Day of Preschool

My how things have changed since last year. My baby girl went into preschool this morning and said to me, "Bye mommy, have a good day!". She was so excited to be heading off to school. However, I did have to wake her up this morning - imagine that, any other day she is bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7:45. I hope she loves Ms. Holley & Ms. Kym as much as she did Ms. Lori and Ms. Carrie!



Labor Day Fun! Since we have moved to Wilmington, Emma Grace is constantly asking to ride "little toot" on the Cape Fear River. Well, I don't think it's Little Toot, but she did enjoy the ride down the River! The Bough's came along and Emma Grace so enjoyed having Baby Colton with her. So, I am posting a side pic so you all can see my BIG BELLY! I know in the group pic I don't look too pg but look again - can you say BELLY!!!





Daddy's Girl - Just love this pic! How lucky am I to have these two in my life???

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Sweet pictures! Nothing better than a daddy loving his little girl. Know you don't feel it, but your belly looks adorable!!!