Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma Grace

I can't belive it. Three years ago today, my little princess entered the world. I sometime wonder what our lives were like without her. I wonder for what other reason could God had put Randy and I on this Earth, other than.. Emma Grace and our baby girl on the way. What a joy she has brought into our lives each day! As I was going through things, trying to catch up on Emma Grace's scrapbook, etc. I found a book that my mom gave Emma Grace when she was born, it has a quote that is also on the last page of her "First Years" scrapbook, it pretty much sums up what a child brings to life...

dear child,
you are life's most awesome miracle and love's most perfect gift. our lives were somehow incomplete without you--
now, each day brings a whole new world of amazing discoveries and delightful surprises.
You are life's most awesome miracle and love's most perfect gift. we look at each other and wonder how our hearts could have ever known the true meaning of love before there was you.

That's pretty much all I can say - Being a Mom is an incredible thing!!!

September 20, 2005

First Birthday

Second Birthday

Happy 3rd B-day. I took this before breakfast at I-Hop this morning. She wanted pancakes and cheese eggs! I'll post b-day party pics after tonight!

No comments: