Saturday, October 18, 2008

At preschool they do a program called "No tears for handwriting" (I think), anyway we had Q-tips out painting on Saturday. Well, Emma Grace started making her letters with them. I looked down and she had made her name. I have taught her how to write letters with a pencil but I am so impressed at the amount of things she is learning in preschool this year. It's funny how she goes from telling us nothing to showing us all she is really learning.




Well, since it's almost a 100% chance Emma Grace will be in Alabama at Halloween (something that makes me sad), we decided to let Emma Grace dress up in her Cinderlla costume(her picking for Halloween) and go to a CHEEZY Princess Night. She loved it.


2 comments:

thewilliamson.family said...

Tell your mom to call us while Emma Grace is here. Julia would love to play with her.

Wendy said...

How cute! We are huge Cinderella fans right now. We got Lexy a cinderella costume last weekend. She was going to be piglet and the costume her Aunt Wendy got for her didn't fit. :(

Good luck on your upcoming delivery!!!! We will be praying for you guys.