Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Baby Update
Well, Monday is the big day. I went for my last pregnancy check up ever today. And, I wasn't sad at all!!! Things were great. My baby girl has done AWESOME despite the problems we would have encountered. I have learned so much this pregnancy with all the BPPs and stress test I have had. They always are checking her fetal breathing, and apparently my baby girl is doing it all right. I do go back Friday, but it's considered a pre-op appointment. My C-section is scheduled for 11:30 AM Monday so hopefully shortly after noon, I will be holding my second precious baby girl, and hopefully she will have a name. I told Randy, we have held off this long, we can wait till Monday. Yes, I am getting my tubes tied this time around. The doctors suggest I have no more and frankly I think two kids is an awesome stopping point. I can't wait to see my two girls grow up together. I know there will be fights and jealously, but seriously if you have a sister, you know the bond! There's nothing like it. If I get new news on Friday, I'll update if not, well, when I recoup I post pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We can't wait to see pictures of Baby Girl Dunavant #2! Good luck, I know you'll do great!
Good luck on Monday. My prayers will be with you. I saw your mom today and I know she is very anxious to get up there with you. I wish you the best. Love, Daphne
We will be praying for you guys!! We can't wait to see pictures. I have something to send you but, I am waiting on a name!! C-sections are AMAZING!!
Post a Comment