Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Failed Christmas Card Attempts

I am sure we are not the only ones who have taken thousands of pictures of the girls in the last weeks and gotten way more bloopers than actually card material pictures. So, just wanted to share we you a few. Thought I might send you all a little Christmas cheer via humor:)

don't you love the long face from Mia. She doesn't like the camera at all - she laughs and smiles all day but you pull the camera out and is going to frown:(




This day she refused to lose the paci or"mammy" as she calls it!


Yes, Mia fell off the back of her seat! No worries she thought it was great and did it probably 10 more times immediately following this one:)






1 comment:

The Claunch Family said...

Love it! I feel your pain! Thinking and praying for you guys Friday