Should have posted this one before the next, but o well. I had to share these pics of Emma Grace and Olivia during their last outings together in TN. They are to cute!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am glad to see you guys made it safe and sound! Catie Beth tries everynight to walk and get Emma Grace. Stay in Touch! Can't wait to meet baby girl. I am jeoulous you guys are so close to the beach!!
I got your blog address from Holly Kirkland. Congratulations on expecting your 2nd baby girl!
We just moved to Houston, TX in April and had our 3rd baby girl June 24th. Kind of stinks moving while pregnant, huh? At least you've done it once before!
2 comments:
I am glad to see you guys made it safe and sound! Catie Beth tries everynight to walk and get Emma Grace. Stay in Touch! Can't wait to meet baby girl. I am jeoulous you guys are so close to the beach!!
Holley
Hi Tammy,
I got your blog address from Holly Kirkland. Congratulations on expecting your 2nd baby girl!
We just moved to Houston, TX in April and had our 3rd baby girl June 24th. Kind of stinks moving while pregnant, huh? At least you've done it once before!
I hope things go well for you in your move!
Jacinda Shanks (from Aiken)
Post a Comment