Monday, January 12, 2009

Mia Kate turns 2 months






Ok, well she actually turned 2 months on Dec. 27th ,but I haven't been in town. She is growing so fast. I took her to the dr on Monday for her 2 month visit (only 2 weeks late). She was 12 lbs and 23 1/2 inches long. Emma Grace was around this same weight but only 21 1/4 inches long.

She is still refluxing pretty bad but I took her off the cereal in her bottle on Sunday. It wasn't helping the spit up and she seemed so uncomfortable after eating so it seems only time will help with the enormous amount of spit up the poor girl expels! She is a pretty good baby, I can't complain about lack of sleep. She sleeps very well, especially at night.

I can't believe it, but she rolled from her stomach to back 5 times on our visit to Alabama. She has yet to do it at home so I don't think she had a clue what she was doing. And, guess what, I missed the first time. My mom and niece Emily saw it first!

No comments: