This pic is of Daphne's kids with mine. Daphne and I grew up across the street from one another.We were little demons in disguise. If only the walls could talk! Emma Grace loved playing with Savannah and Julia. If only Alison Long and kids would have been in town the Arrowhead trio would have been complete. LOL!
This is our friends that I grew up with in Winfield and also lived in Aiken, SC with. Dillon was born about a year before we moved to Knoxville. When we left Aiken, leaving him was one of the saddest moments in our lives. I can't believe he is now 4 1/2 and has a little sis, Kaitlyn.They now live in Colorado, so visiting to Alabama at the same time is rare! I have no idea why these pics are so small!

1 comment:
Looks like you all had a great time visiting with everyone. The girls are so pretty and growing up so fast! Lexy was 4mo. when she rolled over the first time. Good job Mia!!!
Post a Comment